In this section I will try to answer some questions, which you will probably never ask yourself.
- All content is licensed under the CC-BY-NC-SA license.
- The web site does not keep any private information. This is one of the reason why comments are disabled. The only information that is kept is the one relevant for Google Adsense, because in 2018 I have decided to put some ads. To see what Google does with this information and how it keeps it – read its policies here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Great! Thanks for the nice words. 🙂 Please, use the following e-mail email@example.com
- Well, I liked the name 🙂 Actually, I have a second domain – herecomesthecode.com, so you may use it, if you do not like the first one (: And it is not an academy or anything similar.
- Тhe site is in English, because this is international language in IT.
- The idea is to provide my knowledge for C#, Python and VBA to myself and someone who is interested. Thus, it can be accessed from everywhere and is quite useful.
- Indeed. Some of the code is written as a homework for Telerik, SoftUni or HackBulgaria. The VBA code is generated by me and I have considered it useful and interesting, so I have decided to put it here.
- The answer is that as noted in the first question, this work is licensed under the CC-BY-NC-SA license. There it is described that no warranties are given. Generally and honestly speaking, it is always better to be safe in the internet and not to download anything from any site. So, if you are asking yourself a question – should I download an exe file from an unknown site – well, the answer is – “Do not do this!“.